The Most Trusted Landscape ContractorWe have some outstanding qualities that make us the perfect landscape contractor to hire. Here are what makes us among the most trusted landscaping companies in the state:
- Experience. Our crews have decades of combined experience in landscaping, making them truly knowledgeable about the tricks of the trade. We have worked on numerous projects since we began operating, so we’re capable of handling your landscaping projects.
- Complete landscaping services. You won’t have to hire multiple contractors to take care of your landscape design, construction, and maintenance needs. With us, you can have professional landscape assistance on all aspects of landscape improvement and maintenance. That’s convenience that other landscaping companies can only dream of giving to their clients.
- Certified and licensed crews. Each of our projects is handled only by highly trained and competent landscapers and designers who are the best at what they do. Our crews are licensed, certified, and skilled workers who can translate your ideas into a landscape that is truly unique and inviting. We are an ICPI-certified landscape contractor, so we’re skilled at handling paver installation projects and similar tasks.
- Partnership with leading suppliers. We are fortunate to have established and maintained solid partnerships with leading manufacturers and suppliers of landscaping materials and products. With this, we are able to source the right material for the specific task at hand and offer clients landscape amenities that are stunning, functional, and last for decades.
- Competitive pricing. Are you worried about paying more than what your budget permits? Worry not because here at Emerald Creek Landscapes, LLC, we maintain competitive pricing that most competitors can’t simply match. Thus, even if you have limited funds, you can still get the services of a professional landscape contractor. We also offer special pricing to clients who will avail our comprehensive landscaping package.
We Create Your Dream LandscapeHaving worked on so many projects that involved designing, installing, maintaining landscapes, we were able to master the different aspects of landscaping. Whether we’re working on a patio installation job or a landscape design project, we always bring to the table our best. We are the right landscape contractor for any of your landscaping needs – design, landscape installation, and installation of other landscape elements.
We urge you to visit our office so we can personally discuss your landscaping concerns. You may also call us at 423-593-5443, and we will answer your questions and concerns. We look forward to serving you soon.